Life is very demanding. We all have many responsibilities and obligations in our day-to-day life. We all play many roles, and we play them well. At Prime Taste we believe you deserve food that is healthy, fulfilling, convenient, and packed in flavor. It's Prime time for you to give your body the nutrition and fuel you need to attack each and every day. ALL MEAL PREP OPTIONS COME WITH A DAILY SNACK!
payment & CANCELLATION POLICY
All forms of payments are accepted. Check payments are to be made payable to Prime Taste.
A non-refundable 25% Deposit is due at the time of booking. The other 75% due 24 hours prior to service. Any cancellations under 24 hours will be subjected to full cost of services rendered.