Prime Taste Private Services

*All menus are specifically curated to the needs of each client. Not all clients are the same and we want to provide everyone with an unique experience!


All forms of payments are accepted. Check payments are to be made payable to Prime Taste.

A non-refundable 25% Deposit is due at the time of booking. The other 75% due 48 hours prior to service. Any cancellations under 24 hours will be subjected to full cost of services rendered. 

© 2014 Prime Taste. All Rights Reserved. 

  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White Facebook Icon